Re: Wires Through Walls

Take a look at this one:

 http://www.inwallstore.com/mc1p.html

It looks like a big nose and is also available is a double gang size for
even more wires. If all you're doing is going straight through the wall
to the other side you could use one on each side and you won't need any
conduit between them if it's just low voltage stuff.  I've found these
for sale at several places and they do the job nicely.  Get a couple of
"old work" mounting rings, cut out the drywall with a utility knife and
you'll have a neat installation.  You could just cut a hole in the
drywall and screw the plates to the wall with drywall screws or anchors
but the rings are the best way as they give you the largest opening and
you can stick your hand in the wall.