[no subject]

I believe that answers the question in the affirmative.  These stats can be
controlled by HA systems and will report their status back to the system as
well.

BTW, although I don't have all of them listed yet, I plan to add several brands
of communicating thermostats to our website shortly.  In the meantime, I'd be
happy to offer a quote on any project.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups.