Re: Insteon SmartHome Manager V2 where are you???

I'm a SmartHomePro reseller, and I asked this of my account manager today.

He told me the software was in Alpha ("not yet in Beta"), and that when
he goes home tonight he'll be testing it.

"It's a month or two out, still..."

He told me a little about it:

It is called Link Management Software.

It will go out and discover all the Insteon devices on your network, and
download each one's linking information.

It will be possible to SEE which devices are linked together, as well as
make or break links.

This sounds spiffy...!

;-)

I can't wait...