Re: Home Control Assistant

Martin <> wrote in news:a5kj32lrk5m7hjpbhshv7kuo7j618uohah@xxxxxxx:

> I'm using Home Control Assistant 6 and would like to create a script
> to turn certain lights on in response to a keychain remote ON when
> coming home and then return the lights to their settings according to
> the current schedule via a keychain remote OFF once in the house.
> Although the program could get the settings (on/off/dim level), save
> them and then restore the values in response to the OFF, the schedule
> settings could have changed between the keychain remote ON and OFF...
>
> Any ideas about how to read the current settings of devices in the
> current schedule?

Martin,
    	I also use Home control assistant 6. I have several questions. How
many different schedules do you use and what is used to change these
schedules. In response to your question, depending how the schedules are
changed. You can use the flag values to report the different schedules and
conditions. Then write a program that checks the flag values and responds
accordingly.