how to fit x10 switches in a gangbox

I've got a lot of double and triple gang boxes in my house, and i've
found that just getting one x10-style switch into that box, along with
the other 2 switches, is pretty tough, because of how bulky the
backside of the x10 switch is.

There's no way i can get a 2nd or 3rd one into the same box, because
there is just no room for all the wires at that point.

Has anyone else had this problem?  is there a reasonable solution?  is
there a line of x10 switches that aren't so bulky?