Re: Looking at Zwave products and need recommendations?

> Every 3-6 months Hult crawls out from under a
> rock and libels me...

More accurately, every so often he gets fed up with your abusive
behavior and says something which you don't like to see -- the
truth.

> despite knowing that I never sold Commander X...

Your failure to realize your dreams is no excuse for the way you
attack others who are realizing theirs.

> Having been disabled...

Your physical problems are also no excuse for the way you treat
other posters.  You are wrong about Zwave.  You're wrong about
Homeseer.  You're wrong about the other gentleman and his
business.  Most importantly, you're wrong in the way you behave.

I once made the mistake of taking pity on you when you posted a
page on your website explaining your physical and financial
difficulties.  Privately offering help so that you would be
spared any embarrassment in spite of our past differences, I
received in return your public attack.  It is unfortunate that
you are disabled and in ill health.  However, it's also your
problem and of no concern to those you attack and berate.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms