[no subject]

Actually, none of these are my issues, either. As I said in my review, I'm
not planning to use Insteon as X-10 meets my needs and I understand how to
handle the issues that frustrate others. I'm not even planning to write any
software to support Insteon as, while the cost of the kit is very
reasonable, it's still more than I would spend just to create a demo program
for others. My junque boxe already has an Ocelot, a Leopard, a few Bobcats,
a LynX-10, a LynX-10 PLC, etc. Back when Worthington had their fire sale on
IBM logo X-10 kits, I bought a few ($5 for a SmartHome starter kit was hard
to pass up.) so I have several CM11As and now a CM15A.

I hope nobody interprets my screed as a knock on the Insteon technology
itself. I tried to make it clear that I think it's well thought out and
promises the elusive robustness everybody wants at an attractive price and I
sincerely hope it proves to be as robust as it looks. From a technical
standpoint they seem to have addressed most of the issues that have been
discussed here over the past few years. Only time will tell.

I'll still sleep better and be less cranky if they rewrite the license. If
they want to contact me, they have my contact info in their files. They have
contacted me in the past.

P.S. I still have a couple of questions. I hope you'll answer them after you
get the SDK. ;)