Control unit for a proximity reader?

Hi!

Does anyone know where to get a simple control unit for a proximity
reader?

I'm need to build a single door accesscontrol.

I have a simple proximity reader (for tags) that outputs in Wiegand
format.
I need to find a simple control unit to connect to this reader. A
control unit that can work together with this reader and manage a few
tag-ids and then output some kind of a signal when a valid tag has been
read by the reader (ex. turn on a relay or a doorlock)

Does anyone know where to get such a controlunit?

I dont need a LCD display or anything else - just a unit to communicate
with the reader and manage valids tags ids.

I really hope someone can help me?!

Thanks in advance!

Best regards
Zenty