Re: Who can add extended code support to Mister House?

I've seen that doc, but there's no indication of a connection
with the X10 PLC Type 2 Extended Codes.

The fact of the matter is that the W800rf32a reports only
two _significant_ bytes for an RF transmission from the
DS10A.  One is a "security address" which is generated
randomly when the DS10A is reset.  The second contains the
function code, with bits for switch open/closed, position of
front panel slider switch, and I believe low battery.

There's nothing to prevent software being written to format
these two bytes into some semblance of an X10 PLC Type 2 Extended
Code, but the software might just as well convert the two
bytes into a standard X10 code, like A1 ON, A1 OFF.

BTW, one other consideration with the DS10A is that it
automatically reports its status every 60-70 minutes, so the
software would have to look for changes in status.

Regarding Misterhouse and the 1132B, there's a Sourceforge
Misterhouse forum/mailing list which is frequented by the
developers.  You might get some answers there.

For your mailbox, why don't you just stick a motion sensor
on the inside back wall.

Regards,
Charles Sullivan