Re: New Home Construction

On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 02:49:34 GMT, nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Dave Houston) wrote
in message  <433a0425.42251457@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

>"wkearney99" <wkearney99@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>> I stand by my recommendation for conduit in metal studs ;-)
>>
>>No argument there, but given the OP is talking about North Carolina it's
>>fairly likely to be wood framing.  I've friends in the area and most of it
>>is all wood stick framing.
>
>You noticed it's North Carolina but nobody seems to have noticed it's on
>four floors. I think conduit is a must.

Then it seems that you ("nobody") haven't read the thread, are confusing
"floor" with "story" or both.

Definition: "Townhouse  2.  A usually single-family house of two or
sometimes three stories that is usually connected to a similar house by a
common sidewall. "

Our 3 (or 2-1/2) story house has 5 floors depending on what you count;-)

Is there some assertion that you'd like to make with respect to building
codes or NEC or physics or aesthetics or economics or something else to
explain what you mean by "conduit is a must"?

Marc
Marc_F_Hult
www.ECOntrol.org