Re: Low voltage wiring - NEC question

<gfretwell@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:vp0lh11cgvuhr9m8g5vovudfhnkebbhdio@xxxxxxxxxx
> On Sat, 3 Sep 2005 20:14:46 -0700, "Fred" <Fred@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>>NEC doesn't apply for low voltage
>
> Bzzzt!  Wrong.
> Thank you for playiong our game.

Ok educate me than, its been a while I've looked anything up in NEC. What
*section* of NEC you were referring to that requires conduit for low voltage
cables like 12V landscape, TV coax, telephone and thermostat control wires
in the house? Have you ever seen conduits for those inside your house
besides the service entry points from the street?