Re: Who can add extended code support to Mister House?

wkearney99 wrote:
> Just add a second serial port using USB.  Or use a usb controller that
> already supports the extended codes.

The port isn't the issue. This machine is temporary...

And the fact that this branch circuit is deaf to X10 is also temporary.

One question was: How do I use a PowerLinc 1132B? Is it the same as a CM11?

The big question was: Can Mister House hear a DS10A on a W800RF32A, and
do stuff?

The W800 module says it isn't complete. That it doesn't do the extended
codes, etc.

And a quick read through the code itself looks like they're correct.

 From the WGL.com documents for the W800 I know the X10 security puts
out more bytes of data than the normal X10.

And I see they're ignoring all but 4 bytes at a time...!

So it LOOKS like it will not work.

I could easily be wrong...

If it does need completion, my ultimate question was:

Who can I ask to finish that module?

Thanks,

Jack
:)