Insteon license discussion

Dave was right about the Insteon License and I've now had to pull my
insteond software so I don't get in trouble (they did not ask me to
pull the software I removed it of my own accord).

I tried to search for the message where some folks were working with
Insteon on their license. I'd like to know who has spoken to them so
we can try to get this bundled as one group (we all work together and
accomplish one goal. So who has already spoken to Insteon about their
SDK?

--
Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry       ncherry@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.comcast.net/~ncherry/               (Text only)