Re: Looking at Zwave products and need recommendations?

"Dean Roddey has pointed out some limitations (most of which I pointed out
months ago)."

But I also said that we support it. I think it's a major step forward over
X-10 and it does seem to work within the natural limitations, though perhaps
it might be outdone by Zigbee or UPB, I dunno. UPB has limitations as well
though mostly different ones, and Zigbee probably isn't going to be that
much different from Z-Wave since they come from the same root stock as I
understand it. We'll see when we see.

We are agnostic about such things and will support whatever we can if
there's sufficient customers to be had to make up for the effort.

Dean Roddey
Chairman/CTO, Charmed Quark Systems
www.charmedquark.com