Re: Looking at Zwave products and need recommendations?

> HomePlug has been transmitting over powerlines (in house BPL) for a few
> years now. It does not interfere with X-10 nor is there any reason to
> expect
> that it will interfere with Insteon or UPB as it uses frequency bands
> which
> are much higher than the frequencies used by X-10, Insteon and UPB. If you
> weren't technically incompetent (in addition to being illiterate) you
> might
> know that.

Being illiterate I can't find any information confirming this. My most
recent reviews shows it's unclear as to what it may interfer with. I would
be happy to read (Well actually have the computer read it to me as I'm
illiterate) anything you can point me to regarding this. I know the
frequency's of them but would like first hand information saying it doesn't
interfer before I change my stance.

--

Brian  Dye