Re: Looking at Zwave products and need recommendations?

This all hurts my heart. All three of you have repeatedly responded to my
questions positively and helpfully.

I've never bothered to listen to the anti-Bass propoganda: I simply don't
care what his past ineractions or business practices may have been. Today
he's a helpful contributor.  Sure, he shows some bias in product selection,
but freely admits to it. I can't believe that after putting up with years of
people trashing you, Robert, that you would get involved in this thread.

Marc, not long ago you were going on about trying to preserve the integrity
of this newsgroup.  I'm embarking on a rather large (at least, to me) HA
project, and it would sure suck if this group fell apart when I need help
most!

Dave: You started this with "If you weren't technically incompetent and
illiterate."  As someone mentioned, that's ad hominim at its best.

Plleeeeeeeeaaaaassseeee??