Re: CM15A and MisterHouse Module Starting Point

Neil,

I threw a preliminary web page together at...

        http://www.mbx-usa.com/cm15x.htm

with pictures of the two boards and schematics. I'll add bills of materials
with Mouser & Digikey PNs later as well as some assembly tips and my
suggestions on a communications protocol for both the main MCU and the RS485
network.

I still have 3 bare boards of each type that I will give to _qualified_
people who want to create firmware with the understanding that it will be
open source. They will need minor modification as I originally used 2 pins
on the PIC12F683 for RS485 TX & RX. Later, it dawned on me that I only
needed one.

Later, I will either provide the Gerber files or (if the supplier will
agree) a PN for ordering them.