Re: Looking at Zwave products and need recommendations?

Every 3-6 months Hult crawls out from under a rock and libels me despite
knowing that I never sold Commander X but gave it away free for a couple of
years before turning it over to my son who tried to commercialize it but
didn't really have time to devote to it. He also knows that while I designed
the BX24-AHT, created firmware for it, created a Windows interface for it,
provided a bill of materials and free support for it, I never sold anything
(my grandson did sell bare printed circuit boards at a very reasonable price
until he discovered girls). Having been disabled by a spinal cord injury for
nearly 20 years, then congestive heart failure, and now some prostate
troubles I decided that the freeware I had planned that runs on an
inexpensive SBC was a bit too ambitious and that I probably couldn't finish
it.