Re: Looking at Zwave products and need recommendations?

On Sun, 04 Sep 2005 10:50:36 GMT, nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Dave Houston) wrote
in message  <431ac7a4.252021757@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

>"E. Lee Dickinson" <lee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>Dave: You started this with "If you weren't technically incompetent and
>>illiterate."  As someone mentioned, that's ad hominim at its best.
>
>I'm sorry you feel that way so I'll try to persuade you to another view.
>
>Over the past 15-20 years the latin term "ad hominem" has been used by a
>certain segment of the population to attack those with whom they disagree
>(as it has been used here).

Seems to me that just as troglodytes have the advantage of a deeper
understanding of their environment than surficial folks, Polyglots have more
perspectives on language than monoglots.

Dave has posted in this newsgroup that he wears the cloak of a curmudgeon.

The only definition offered by the on-line American Heritage Dictionary of
the English Language is

"Noun: An ill-tempered person full of resentment and stubborn notions. "

" Vestus wirum redit "

Marc
Marc_F_Hult
www.ECOntrol