Re: CM15A and MisterHouse Module Starting Point

Neil.
I can understand that the device doesn't have the ability to buffer
commands and that would be bad.  After all I'm sending commands to the
cm15a, not the X10 lines.
But I cannot figure out 2 things.
1. Obviously the device can buffer 4 bytes as it can accept longer
single commands than that...
2. If I have a response waiting from the cm15a, I write the first have
of the message, read the queued response, and write immediatly.  This
works in less time than half a second, it's basically instantaneous.
That's why I'm thinking there is something else that needs to be sent
for the first half.  Maybe a <ETX> or something like that.

-- Paul