Re: CQC 1.4 Beta available

On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 03:16:58 GMT, "Dean Roddey" <droddey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote in message  <KA8Se.542$pt.438@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

>I've got most of the docs updated now for 1.4, in the offline version of
the
>web site (to be swapped in on the 5th when 1.4 goes live.)
>
>http://www.charmedquark.com/Web2/WebTest/
>
>Under the Learn tab, the Quick Tutorial is now pretty nice, though it could
>always have more in it. And the Using CQC section is now reasonably well
>done, though probably plenty of typos since I just finished it. These
should
>give you a good feel for what CQC is and how it can be applied to your
>automation solution.
>
>I'd also like to just briefly announce also that we'll be having a 25% off
>sale starting on Labor Day (the 5th) and running till the 19th.

Heck of a deal!  I'll be buying.  I've been impressed with the thought put
into its design.

I will also continue to also use CyberHouse because it supports the hardware
I have and still work fine. With the sentimental exception of a 12+ year-old
spreadsheet called Wingz, I think it's the longest running software with GUI
that I use.

(I'll email you separately about the hardware we spoke about long ago. Short
story is that it has been superseded and probably isn't worth your while to
mess with.)

Thanks ... Marc
Marc_F_Hult
www.ECOntrol.com