Re: Who can add extended code support to Mister House?

Charles,

I believe I'm speaking of the type 2 codes.

My need is RF...

Here is a document explaining the Protocol:

http://www.wgldesigns.com/protocols/w800rf32_protocol.txt

Does Mister House work with the PowerLinc 1132B?

How do I configure it?

Thankx, again!

Jack
:)