What could be wrong with my cm15a?

I started using the "Active Home Professional" software yesterday, and
now everytime I send RF signals to the thing nothing happens.  I can
see in the log that the RF is getting to the device, but no line
signals are being sent.
Even the "Active Home Professional" GUI animates the device going on
and off.

I went into "Active Home Professional" and cleared the cm15a's memory
to no avail.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Paul