Re: Looking at Zwave products and need recommendations?

On Fri, 2 Sep 2005 13:23:05 -0400, "Robert Green"
<ROBERT_GREEN1963@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
<bNGdnZ2dnZ2d1P77nZ2dnR0Whd6dnZ2dRVn-yZ2dnZ0@xxxxxxx>:

>To quote the Princess Bride's Inigo Montoya: "You keep using that word. I
>do not think it means what you think it means."
>
>Websters:
>
>Main Entry: scha·den·freu·de
>Pronunciation: 'shä-d&n-"froi-d&
>Function: noun
>Usage: often capitalized
>Etymology: German, from Schaden damage + Freude joy
>: enjoyment obtained from the troubles of others

LOL .. ;-) Thanks. There's another memorable line in that flick. "My name
is ...)

But I wrote what I meant, and meant what I wrote -- with no implication
that this is the only word or sentiment that applies.

Marc
Marc_F_Hult
ww.ECOntrol.org