Re: BX24-AHT code snippet

HI Dave,
I'm unsure who you are "strenuosly" disagreeing with but in any case, I
think the writing's on the wall.

When I mentioned, "decoding scheme", I was referrring to the "basic"
code required to decode the RF stream.  Did you really think I was
talking about the all encompassing X-10 RF coding ?   I know I've been
away for a while but,... lets be serious now.  I also put a lot of
effort into documenting/commenting my code.  To me, the comments are
worth more than the code itself.  If you were to look at it, you will
see I pointed out an error in previous decoding documenation (did I
hear you say you were the one that found this error?).

 You might have been messing with Ming receivers well before I started
my Whole house transceiver projects but from what I can remember, I was
the first to come up with the DIY whole-house transceiver approach, the
first to post/share ideas surrounding the idea of such a project, the
first to post actual operating code, and the first to actually get a
DIY whole-house transceiver built and working.

Believe me, I really didn't rejoin this newsgroup to get into pissing
contests (one of the main reasons I took a break), but please give
credit where it's due.  This will be my last post on this topic.

Tom