Activehome Pro: timers security checkbox in advanced layout

Hi,

The documentation says that if I check the "security" checkbox for my
timer, then it will randomly adjust the start and stop times by
+/- 30 minutes.

If my start=9:00pm and stop=9:30pm, for instance, is the program
smart enough to *not* do something dumb with the "security" function
and randomize my times to something like start=9:20pm and stop=9:10pm
which would result in my lights coming on at 9:20pm and staying on
all night long until the next night?

Thanks in advance,
Mike