Re: Harmony Remote supports Zwave

On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 17:46:28 GMT, "Dean Roddey" <droddey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote in message  <UHFTe.1357$eQ7.544@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

>What's wierd to me what the announcement I saw that Monster Cable is getting
>in bed with Zen-Sys. That's a pretty odd pairing. Automation is way out of
>the core competency of Monster Cable.

An the core competency of Monster Cable other than claiming to make electrons
travel faster in little wires than big wires and bilking folks is ... ? ;-)

$4,500 buys you:

http://www.monstercable.com/productPage.asp?pin=195

which is:

one 8?ft. pair of speaker cables
one 3?ft. pair and one 6?ft. pair of RCA cables
carrying case (!)

Marc
Marc_F_Hult
www.ECOntrol.org