Re: Low voltage wiring - NEC question

Thanks for the reply. Just to clarify, I meant running the wire along
the inside wall of the garage. The NEC, from what I picked up from Web
searches, says you have to use conduit to run the wire through a wall,
from inside to outside. I'm sure it's safe to run the low voltage wire
along an inside wall, using fasteners intended for use with wiring,
but I'm not sure what the NEC says about it...