Re: Looking at Zwave products and need recommendations?

> If the Zwave product line fills out quite a bit, I'm sure it will be a
> fine choice. I have nothing against the idea or the technology, and
> only a slight apprehension about its longevity.

Very much agreed just as any new technology. The only reason I'm not as
concerned about longevity is because of the several major backers but this
could easily change.

Just as stated in several converstation all of them are up in the air and
who is going to be the biggest player is still unkown. The best product
(insert your own opinion) may not win.

Don't get me wrong I'm not against UPB at all, it's great and everyone of my
customers are happy with it.

Zwave on the other hand had issues with Dimmers blowing when the bulb went
out and alot of confusion with the remotes.

Brian Dye
brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://tech-home.com