Re: X10 RF "security"

In North America, limits on radiated power mean range is usually very short
with 25-30 feet being typical. In Europe, where you are, the allowed power
level is much, much higher and range may be hundreds of meters.

The X-10 RF scheme has no security (or privacy) features so a neighbor with
an X-10 remote can easily control your devices.

There are several other non-X10 RF controlled lighting systems available in
Europe but only the more expensive systems tend to have any security/privacy
features.