Re: ZigBee for Audio Communication?????

Hi guys,
 I beleive you can send audio(speech rather) over zigbee ..  but zigbee
wouldnt be an ideal candidate..
Zigbee works at three frequencies,@868Mhz, 916MH and 2.4Ghz.
The 2.4 Ghz, offers 250Kbps
the clearest speech codecs usually work @ 64Kbps.. but the codecs used
by cell phones so as low as 8Kbps.. so theoretically you can use zigbee
for voice.. however.. i still beleive zigbee isnt made for this
purpose...
Abhijit