Re: Prewiring for future lighting automation

Thanks for the replies.

I've taken a quick look at some of the products and it looks like, at a minimum,
cat5 to all switch locations.

On top of that I'll probably run a 2-wire or 4-wire cable to the switch
locations for future audio.

I welcome more comments on the subject.
Greg

In article <di6gg602o2n@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, fsgkme says...