Audio Video Distribution Questions

I am planning to use a Russound CAV6.6 to distribute different sources
(audio and video) to different rooms in a house. We are planning to run
2 Cat5e and 1 RG6 to each room. Do I need to have to purchase separate
RF modulators for each zone to convert the rca jacks coming out of the
CAV6.6 to coax or is there a better way? (The homeowner does not want
to place in-wall speakers in every room and wants to use the TV's
built-in speakers). What brand of RF modulator would you recommend?