Another newbie vacation home question

Sorry if this has been asked before.  I have googled the group and read
some interesting threads and learned about some interesting products
(omni, et al), but I couldn't find a post that talked about everything
I need.  Plus, some of the posts were from 1995 so I was concerned
about whats currently the best solution.

Like the other posts, I want to be able to lower/raise the temp at my
vacation house either via phone or web - either is okay.

What I have:
	* broadband, can be on all the time
	* wireless g
	* 4 thermostats (2 systems, one with 3 zones, one as its own zone)

This is existing construction (log house) so running wires is a little
painful although there is a wire closet I can run phone and cat 5 to
the "controlling unit".  Many of the controlled thermostats I see out
there seem to need new wires run, or to be attached to the 110v.  I've
also seen the ip-addressable thermostats but was disappointed to see
that they don't have wireless capability (big market opportunity here).

I only care about controlling one thermostat since the one I'm thinking
of would cover the majority of the house.

I know there are some big systems out there that will control lights
and other stuff, but that's pretty low on the priority.  I have ADT
for a security system (pays for itself with insurance ;) )

TIA, Jeff