Re: cell phone auto dials with speaker on?

tata wrote:
> Anyone got a good reason this could be an accident?

I used to get such a call every couple of months from the same
aquaintance. I was the first entry in his phonebook and this happened
when the phone was in his pocket without the keylock feature turned on.
Listening in I could usually understand the conversations without
handsfree beeing on. The microphone is usually quite sensitive.

Markus