TM751 Problem

I've tried a couple of TM751's and several "PalmPad" remotes and have
had the same problem in two different installations.

I can use the palmpad to turn modules on/off (lamp, appliance,
switchlincs -- all no problem).

But, if I try to dim a dimmable module, the light dims to (essentially)
off and the system goes crazy.  Homeseer is logging a whole bunch of
dims after the first dim (30+) before I unplug the TM751.

Once I unplug the TM751, everything is back to normal.

As I said above, I've tried a couple of TM751's (and palmpads) with the
same results.

Is this common?  Is there something else I should check?  Is the problem
with the TM751, the palmpad or both?

Thanks,

Mitch