Re: Way Kool ! - Wizards of Winter

Yah, I agree.

I did some research on this technology and there seems to be a fairly
good-sized group of people using this controller.  They share scripts, music
etc onlne.

The scripts are played on a timed event basis so don't run continuously
(unless you want them to).

One guy uses an FM transmitter instead of loud speakers so "spectators" tune
into the music on their car radios so he's not blasting out sound.

For those of us who like Home Automation though, the whole idea is VERY
cool!  I'd like to have a basic 16 channel controller just to play with - in
addition to Xmas lights it would be great for church & school plays, mood
lighting etc.!

John W