Re: Keypadlinc interferes with homeplug network!

Hi Dave! The upstairs computer no longer recognizes the downstairs
computer, once the keypadlinc was installed... The network is affected
100%. I have been using a Leviton 6308 photocell controller for a year
or so with no troubles but I suspect the keypadlinc draws more current
or something...