projector color bars and image commisioning

Hi all,

    I am looking to find some information on setting up projector displays
used for presentations. I currently have numerous different testing images
including the extron vtg 300, as well as others. What I am looking for is a
web page or book that can show me what to look for regarding image
calibration and problem shooting. I don't think the digital video essentials
is what I need, and I have heard reports that it doesn't really show you
what to do with the colour bars anyway.

thanks in advance,

Tony