New Automation Product Questions

Hello all,

I have been quiet for the past three months working on a new Home Automation
product. I am excited now we have 2 working prototypes!  We are looking to
"Officially Release" the product for sale under $500 retail very soon!

We really want some input as to what a product would be like for a consumer.

The product is very exciting, but I would like some feedback on the
following questions to make the product EVEN better.

Several questions I have.
1. How big of a concern is security? (UL and central monitoring) Does
automation mean you must be a security system?
2. How many lights should we support?
3. Should we support mounting configurations for major structures wiring
cans?

I hope you see this as an opportune time to provide feedback of what YOU
find useful for a new product, and to help us create the best device out
there.  We are listening, what can you tell us, to make it the best product
available?

Please respond in the post or privately for discussion.

If you would like to keep updated with the progress on this NEW product see
our forum hosted by HomeTechDIY.com "Architechtronics NEW Automation
Product"

--
Brett Griffin, Technology Consultant
Architechtronics, Inc.

*Home of "fidoh" for HAI/OnQ/Aegis
http://www.architechtronics.com/products_software.html

**keep up on cutting-edge technology... join "the EDGE" for free at
http://www.architectronics.com/edge.html