Re: powerlinc usb control api

I am currently using girder version 3.3.9b with the USB powerlinc. You can
use LUA scripting frmo within girder to send commands. I don't think the
version 4 plugin works correctly but I don't have that. Can yuo download
the older versions? (v4 was a rewrite IIRC and a lot of things were
broken).

"John" <weekender_ny@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in news:1131252347.179775.184560
@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com: