Re: non proprietary stuff

On 7 Nov 2005 13:46:31 -0800, "Marc Gerges" <marc.gerges@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in
message  <1131399991.848468.245490@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

>Marc --
>
>I'm not yet that far in my plans, but to be honest, I don't see much of
>a point in having powered rotary knobs or similar setups. The standard
>interface with an impulse switch seems to work reasonably ok for most
>people - especially when more complex scenarios will anyways be
>controlled via light scenes.
>
>cu
>  .\\arc

Hi Marc,

As best I know, and as I wrote before, there *aren't* any "standard
interface with an impulse switch", which is why when you responded with "DMX
actually is the keyword I needed", I suggested that you let us know what you
find out.

Request stands ;-) If you do learn of reasonably priced " standard
interface[s]", i.e.,  wall mounted switches that control DMX512 -- nothing
fancy -- please do let us know.

Marc
Marc_F_Hult
www.ECOntrol.org