Re: TM751 Problem

All of my HR12A (X-10 brand) send 5 copies of the RF code with a quick tap.
Combination remotes (e.g. 8-in-1), the SH624 and others send a single code
with a quick tap.

The TM751 will respond to 1 or 5 copies by sending 3 contiguous dims (12%).
It takes 550ms to send 3 contiguous dims. The RR501 will respond to 1 copy
with 12% but to 5 copies with 18% (733ms).

I suspect the difference may be due to the fact that the RR501 can store a
code (maybe two codes) but I haven't explored this in depth. I'll try to
look at it using my CM15A breakout cable and a breadboard.