Re: powerlinc usb control api

I posted the question in girder's forum and the company people
turned out to be very helpful. They did answer my questions
and I was able to get girder to at least let me add the plugin.

Now what I need to do is to send / recieve x10 commands using it.
Will update you once I can do it. I've never used LUA.
Will try again tomorrow,

Thanks,
--j