Re: ControlThink announces Z-wave SDK

Dave Houston wrote:
> That should make all the developers who paid thousands for the SDK ecstatic.

Dave I thought you would like this.

This is some of the stuff that some doubted me on here regarding inside
knowledge. Now that it is official I'm able to talk about it. If
you're free tonight stop by www.cocoontech.com for a friendly chat
with Chris Walker.

I already made the HS guys mad as they deleted my post in their forums.
They are in the group that spent a lot of money on Zwave!

The Intermatic hardware alone is worth the $129.95
http://tech-home.com/product_info.php?products_id=864?

Brian