Re: non proprietary stuff

On 3 Nov 2005 12:10:44 -0800, "Marc Gerges" <marc.gerges@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in
message  <1131048644.315403.309750@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

>Gentlemen --
>
>Thanks a lot for your insight - DMX actually is the keyword I needed.
>Did some googling, checking out your links and am now making up my mind
>about what I want.

I'd/we'd be curious to learn what you discover about practical wall-mounted
switches/dimmer controls for DMX512. There are many inexpensive solutions
for the computer interface, analog inputs and outputs and ac dimmer
controls, but not waal-mounted controls. Artistic Licence has something, but
extremely expensive. Europeans are more advanced seems to me ...

... Marc
Marc_F_Hult
www.ECOntrol.org