Re: powerlinc usb control api

Girder used to be freeware (v 2.x I think). 3.x was not very expensive
but they keep upping the price. I haven't bought v4 but I think v3 is
included with that if you do buy it. I agree that someone should port the
wish project stuff (mentioned above) to windows...

I have a little tool I wrote to encode/decode extended x10 messages
using Girder if you choose to go with that.

"John" <weekender_ny@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in

> I will have a look at the girder software. Will call them on monday
> about more information. Wish this kind of a software was freeware
> thou :) Shouldnt be hard to send and recieve x10 signals using
> powerlinc usb...I guess I wont buy from smarthome ever again :)
>
> Thanks,
> --j
>
> Pan galactic gargleblaster wrote:
<snip>