Re: Hail request?

The first two things to check are the CM11A and the coupler/repeater.

If the serial cable is connected to the CM11A but not to the computer it can
spew out a steady stream of spurious commands. Since you're seeing these in
a computer log this is probably not the cause.

Many people with the Leviton HCA02-10E coupler/repeater have reported
similar activity especially if they also have the PR511 floodlights.