Re: mystery signal

"Robert Green" <ROBERT_GREEN1963@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Were the pre-existing transients visible on both phases?

No - only on this one.

>...it would be nice to know what it is.

Yes - I like to solve mysteries.

>I'd lend you my Monterey if I thought it would be any help.  It's a heck of
>lot easier to check each outlet in the house than a scope setup.

The Monterey wouldn't add anything. The scope is far better and the ESM1 can
tell me which outlets are involved although I had long ago mapped all
outlets to the two 'phases'. I also have a USB scope that is less capable
but still adequate for this. I can use it with my laptop when I need
something portable. But that really isn't going to tell me more than I
already know. The hangup is my lack of mobility.