Re: Keypadlinc interferes with homeplug network!

It's more likely that the Keypadlinc has a line filter that is attenuating
the (much) higher frequencies used by Homeplug. Some *linc modules have
exhibited problems with high frequency 'noise' on the line so they may have
taken a shotgun approach.

Leviton makes some multiple switches that might work in place of what you
have.

http://www.leviton.com/sections/prodinfo/automate/sheets/controllers.htm